Nutrilite™ All Plant Protein provides high-quality plant-based protein to ensure optimal daily intake to keep you moving*.
Why you’ll love it…
Proteins are known as the building blocks of life because they can be found in every single cell in the body where they help to repair damage and build new cells. Like a bicycle frame, they are the support structure for your body and they provide a framework for your bones and muscles. However, we are unable to store excess protein so a consistent intake is essential. You may assume your diet has you covered but with the main dietary sources of protein being milk, eggs, cheese and red meat, if you are vegetarian or on any kind of special diet, you may not be hitting your requirement.
Nutrilite™ All Plant Protein is a balanced and healthy alternative to the more traditional forms of protein and it contains all nine of the essential amino acids that contribute to good health. Quick, easy and very convenient, Nutrilite™ All Plant Protein can be mixed into food and drinks without impacting flavour. Try mixing a tablespoon of this all-vegan protein into your daily post-workout smoothie.
Good to know…
- Contains less than 0.5g of fat per serving.
- Easy to digest.
- You will find no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives in this convenient protein powder.
- While some foods are rich sources of protein, they may also be high in cholesterol, saturated fat, salt and calories. Nutrilite™ All Plant Protein is a healthy alternative derived from soy, wheat and pea.
- One tablespoon provides an 8g serving of protein. Each person requires at least 0.83g of protein per kg body weight per day. This means someone weighing 60kg requires approximately 50g of protein per day. *
- Easily added to warm or cold food and drinks without impacting flavour. Why not try adding it to a Pure Power Smoothie, Almond Energiser or cleansing carrot and orange smoothie?
- Provides a balance of all nine essential amino acids. ‘Essential’ means the body cannot synthesise them itself and these include histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan, and valine.
- Suitable for vegetarians. Product does not contain animal-sourced ingredients.
* Protein contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and muscle mass. https://www.efsa.europa.eu/en/press/news/120209.
For detailed information about this product please refer to the local language version of the page
- Those who do not consume adequate amounts of milk, meat, cheese or other highprotein foods
- Those who exercise a lot
- Those concerned about calories and fat in their diets
- Those who skip meals, eat small portions or feel that they need additional protein in their diet
- Children (over 3 years), adolescents, the elderly, pregnant or breast-feeding women who require additional protein
According to need, add 1 scoop (about 10 g) of powder to milk or other drinks once or several times per day. Stir rapidly or shake in a tightly closed container for 1 minute. Alternatively, sprinkle on cereals, soups, salads or other food.
Keep container tightly closed and out of sight and reach of children. Not recommended for children under 3 years of age without seeking medical advice before use. Store in a cool dry place.