What It Does For You
- Promotes healthy gums and overall oral health when used as part of the Glister Oral Care System.
- Tough on plaque, yet gentle on your mouth.
- Enhanced design with tongue and cheek cleaner removes more residue than brushing alone.
- The brushes are crafted with multi-height nylon bristles. In-mold technology provides approximately 35% more filaments with a thinner head than a traditional anchor toothbrush. The thinner head and additional filaments allow hard-to-reach places to be cleaned efficiently.
Why You Would Like It
Regular brushing with the Glister Multi-Action Toothbrush helps you keep your teeth and gums healthy. It provides a gentler clean, thanks to a flexible neck that absorbs excess pressure, while giving you a secure grip for maximum control.
The gentle yet effective tongue and cheek cleaner on the back of the brush removes more bacteria than standard toothbrushing alone.
It helps you to clean hard-to-reach places, by providing you with a thinner head and 35% more filaments than a traditional anchor toothbrush.
Facts For You
Glister Multi-Action Toothbrushes are now:
The paper packaging for the Glister Multi-Action Toothbrush is made with minimum 85% recycled content.
A remarkable 95% of panelists felt their mouth was cleaner after using the Glister Multi-Action Toothbrush as part of the Glister Oral Care System.
- Effectively cleans teeth, gums, tongue and cheeks
- Engineered for an optimal experience
- Available with Soft or Medium bristles
How To Use
This product is for STEP 1: BRUSH of the Glister Oral Care System. Use every morning and evening.
- After applying Glister Multi-Action Toothpaste to bristles, place your toothbrush at a 45° angle against the gums. Brush back and forth in a circular motion for at least 2 minutes. Do not forget to gently brush your gums as well.
- Brush the inside, the outside and the top of the teeth.
- Use the tip of the brush to clean the inside of the front teeth with a gentle up-and-down stroke.
- Finally, using the textured soft surface on the back of the toothbrush, clean your tongue to remove bacteria and freshen your breath.
Replace your toothbrush at least every 3 months for most effective cleaning.
Frequently asked questions
What are the bristles made of, and will the color fade?
The bristles are made of nylon. The particular nylon used is approved for use in food contact applications. The colorants used in the bristles are approved for use in materials in contact with food. The bristles will not fade with use.
How often should I replace my toothbrush?
Toothbrushes should be replaced regularly (at least every 3 months) for most effective cleaning.
What is the bristle in-mold technology?
The brushes are crafted with multi-height nylon bristles. In-mold technology provides approximately 35% more filaments with a thinner head than a traditional anchor toothbrush. The thinner head and additional filaments allow hard-to-reach places to be cleaned efficiently.
What has changed from the old Glister Toothbrushes?
The Glister Multi-Action Toothbrushes feature an updated design with a tongue and cheek cleaner, a flexible neck to help absorb excess pressure and more filaments as well as a thinner head thanks to the in-mold technology.